Tax Preparation — Taxes Done Right, For You and Your Business
Tax Services in Dallas, TX
Get efficient and quality tax preparation services from Biel Fisette Iacono. We are a highly reviewed firm with a unique ability to provide comprehensive services for businesses and individuals alike. As a local CPA firm, we focus on accuracy and excellent service. Our experienced team offers the best tax services in the area. Check out our reviews and ratings and see what we’re about.
Tax Services for Individuals and Small-Business Owners
Whether you are an individual or are running a small business, tax preparation is an important part of your finances. Tax changes, regulations, and deductions can get pretty complex; it’s why Biel Fisette Iacono is dedicated to knowing the ins and outs of the tax code and all of the constant changes that may apply to you.
Our goal here at Biel Fisette Iacono is to provide guidance and support year-round or during tax season to ensure the utmost accuracy and optimal results. As experienced accountants and bookkeepers, we can provide compliance and advisory role for every business. Information is power. Knowing your options can open doors and take care of your business’s finances.
Our Tax Planning Services
Although filing your taxes is something everyone must do by the April 15th deadline, tax preparation is a year-round venture. We can help you organize yourself for the tax season by:
- Providing advice on tax options
- Keeping records up-to-date
- Providing the correct forms
Our Tax Preparation Services
Biel Fisette Iacono is here to assist small businesses and individuals with yearly tax filings. We help with the following:
- Federal, State, and Local tax filings
- The correct tax form
- Deductions and correct filings
- Information regarding changing tax regulations
- IRS, State, and local audit assistance
- Estate and Trust tax filings
Benefits of Working With Us
As an established and highly-experienced CPA firm, we have a unique structure and ability to help our clients with a broad spectrum of services. We provide value and impactful interactions to our clients every day. Our experienced service team has the ability to provide a wide range of advice and services.
We aim to provide options, to give you information, and to make a difference in the growth of your business and personal finance. Owning a business is a time-consuming venture, and we want to do what we can to make your business become stable, profitable, and continue to grow.
While we can’t provide an exhaustive list, we’ve compiled a few common questions we receive often along with brief answers.
What are the records I’m required to keep?
- In order to file taxes, you should have records of all your business records. Some of these will include revenue, operating expenses, tax remittances, employee wages, purchase/sale of assets.
I’m just starting my business, how should I structure it?
- There are four types of business structures and each one has its own unique set of rules and characteristics. These four are: sole proprietorship, partnership, corporation, or LLC. Which one you choose depends on several factors. We can figure out which one is the best choice for your goal and objectives.
What’s the best way to prepare for tax season?
- Organization is key. As your CPA Firm, Biel Fisette Iacono is here to guide you through the process. And yet, keeping organized records can make a world of difference.
What are some common business deductions?
- You are able to deduct business expenses on your tax return. So any costs that were related to making your business operations are valid. This also includes travel expenses and charitable donations.
How should I manage inventory?
- If you have products, an accountant can help you make decisions about your inventory and how you manage that inventory can affect your taxes. Your CPA firm can help you approach this in the best way possible.
Have I reached my break-even point?
- The break-even point refers to when your total income equals your total expenses. As your accountant, we can help you figure out whether you have reached this point and so whether your company is losing money or has become profitable. This is an important market for every business.
Contact Biel Fisette Iacono Today!
Have questions regarding tax preparation for your business? Need accounting help? Give us a call today and we will guide you through the process the right way.