Are you taking advantage of all the Business COVID -19 assistance your business may have available?
- Payroll Protection Plan Loans – Rounds One and Two- loans can be 100% forgiven.
- Employee Retention Credits are now available to businesses that had PPP Loans. If your business has 20-50% decreases in revenue since 2019 or has been shut down or limited by government orders- you could qualify for Payroll Tax credits of 50% of employee wages in 2020 and up to 70% in 2021.
- Did you pay employees who were quarantined or suffered from the virus? You could receive a refund of their wages and payroll taxes of up to 80 hours.
- Certain industries have grants and other programs to help affected businesses.
- States have relief packages that may benefit certain businesses or industries in the form of grants, credits and other programs.
Let us help you!